A Simple Upgrade That Will Ultimately Improve The Accuracy And Performance Of Your AR
The Enhanced Nickel Teflon trigger assembly features smooth, precision-machined engagement surfaces and Nickel Teflon coating that removes the grittiness found in mil-spec triggers and provides a cleaner “break”.
This single-stage trigger is functionally similar to a standard mil-spec fire control group, but with the noticeably cleaner, smoother, and more consistent operation. The trigger pull weight is within mil-spec tolerances, with a pull weight of around 6 pounds.
American Made Quality
- All parts meet or exceed military specifications (Mil-Spec)
- Components are 100% Made in the USA
- Quality packaging keeps components protected and organized
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Easy to Install
- Quick and easy installation – can typically be done in 10 minutes using our detailed instructions. No special tools required.
- Enhanced Disconnector
- Disconnector spring
- Enhanced Nickel Teflon Hammer
- Hammer pin
- Hammer spring
- Enhanced Nickel Teflon Trigger
- Trigger pin
- Trigger spring