Accurate and Easy to Use
- Standard A2 sight design makes these easy to sight in. Adjustable front sight post controls the elevation, and the rear sight features a simple knob for windage adjustment
- Rear sight features a dual aperture – a large aperture for rapid target acquisition in close-quarters, and a small aperture for long-range precision shots.
- Low-profile – sights fold down to only 7/16″ height when not in use
- Lightweight, durable 6061 aircraft aluminum body, with mil-spec hard-coat anodized finish.
- Steel mounting bolts provide un-moving accuracy. Recoil-tested hinge and secure locking mechanism
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Mount on any standard Picatinny rail such as a flat-top upper and quad rail handguard
- “Same Plane” sights – the front and rear sights must be mounted at the same height. These will not work with gas blocks that are lower than the height of the upper receiver
- Add the optional front sight tool to make it a breeze to zero your sights! Save $3.95 when you add a Front Sight Adjustment Tool for only $8.
Please Note – Since these are “same plane” sights, the front, and rear sights must be mounted at the same height on the rifle. If you are mounting on a gas block that is lower than the upper receiver, check out our gas-block-height sights.
For more information on selecting the correct sights, read our article on choosing the best AR 15 iron sight.
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- 2.7oz (Rear) & 2.2oz (Front)
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Mounts to: Picatinny rail