The new (2019) Spigot Minimalist provides the same bipod mounting benefits without the added cost and complexity of the other features found on the full Spigot. It features a bolt-on installation into the slot at the front of the chassis.
It allows a more stable location for a bipod which is closer to the bore by about an inch and further toward the muzzle approximately five inches over a standard Whiskey-3/X-ray/Bravo Chassis. It also provides lower rail, sling stud, or Atlas bipod mounting option.
The Minimalist Spigot Mount provides the following Mounting options:
- Position for our MOE/KRG L2 (5-slot) rail on bottom
- Position for a sling stud/Harris bipod stud (included)
- Mounting holes to direct mount either an Atlas bipod or KRG Harris Inline Direct bipod mount (may not work with some swivel locking levers).
- Both Minimalist Spigot and full Spigot can be used in conjunction with KRG INVR barrel channel mounted NV rail
It mounts into your Whiskey-3, X-Ray or Bravo with minimal interference into the barrel channel, so larger barrel diameters can be accommodated more easily
Materials/Finishes: Machined aluminum billet with mil spec hard anodize
- Hex wrenches (metric)
- Forend will need to be removed and barrelled action may or may not need to be removed for installation
Weight: 3.5 oz
- All X-ray, all Bravo, and Whiskey-3 (gen 3/2013 and newer)
- Can be used in conjunction with KRG Integrated Night Vision Rail (INVR)
Made by KRG